My guest is Manuel Kreitmeir who is a Social Entrepreneur and 'Third Culture Kid' with a background as a second-generation tea and spice farmer in Sri Lanka. He created Ohana Social Enterprise, which delivers coffee and tea from family-owned farms to purpose-driven companies, offices and coworking spaces.
He is a Facilitator and Thought Leader for Social Innovation. He worked as a Policy Advisor for the UN and European Commission for Social Entrepreneurship and Social Economy.
He co- founded the Digital Social Innovation Lab - Germany's first digital University incubator. At the Mannheim Business School, Manuel is also a Lecturer in the Master in Sustainability & Impact Management.
--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/meet-the-changemakers/message
- Check out Center for Open Social Innovation (COSI)
- Connect with Manuel on LinkedIn
- Visit Manuel's social enterprise Ohana Social Enterprise
- Discover the Master in Sustainability & Impact Management at the Mannheim Business School in Germany
- Manuel's book recommendation: "The Systems Work of Social Change" by François Bonnici
- A changemaker who inspires Manuel: Laura Marie Edinger-Schons