My guest is Dr. Alexander Grevel, a German climate activist. He is a board member of Klimaliste, a new party in Germany that advocates for climate action to achieve the Paris Agreement goal of limiting warming to 1.5 degrees.
Alexander holds a Bachelor of Science, a Master of Science and a PhD in Biology and he is an active supporter of the Last Generation and Scientist Rebellion - two climate protection movements that use civil disobedience to spur political negotiations on much needed climate action.
On this episode, we talk to Alexander about how Klimaliste was founded and what their goal is. We learn about Alexander's experience as a scientist who is involved in the climate protection movement and what challenges the movement is facing in Germany.
- Visit the Klimaliste, a new party in Germany that advocates for climate action to achieve the Paris Agreement goal of limiting warming to 1.5 degrees. (available in German only)
- Connect with Alexander on LinkedIn.
- Visit the Last Generation website
- Visit the Scientist Rebellion website
- Alexander's book recommendations